
I love you not for whom you are, but for who I am when by your side. 我愛妳並不是因為妳是誰,而是因為我在妳身邊的時候我是誰?
No person deserves your tears; those who deserve won't make you cry. 沒有人值得妳為他流淚,值得妳流淚的人是不會讓妳哭的!
Not being loved by someone as you wish doesn't mean you are not loved by others. 隻因為某人不如妳所願愛妳,並不意味着妳不被別人所愛!
A true friend is the one who holds your hands and touches your heart. 一個真正的朋友會握着妳的手,觸動妳的心絃!
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you'll never have him/her. 错过一个人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你却知道永远都不会拥有他/她。
Never stop smiling, which will attract someone into loving you, not even when you're sad. 永遠不要停止微笑,即使在妳最難過的時候,說不定會有人因為妳的笑容而愛上妳!
For the world, you may be one person, but for someone(a person), you are the world. 對于整個世界來說,也許妳很渺小,但對于某人而言,妳就是全世界!
Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you. 不要把時間花在一個不願與妳一起分享的人身上!
Before the right one, God may arrange for you many wrong people, for whom you should always be grateful. 也許上帝讓妳在遇見那個對的人之前走暸許多彎路,所以,當這一切髮生的時候,要心存感激!
Don't cry because it ended; smile because it happened. 不要因為它的結束而哭泣,要因為它的開始而歡笑!
There will always be some people who will hurt you. Continue trusting, just be careful. 生活中總會有傷害妳的人,試着繼續去相信別人,隻是需要小心點而已!
Be better and know who you are before meeting someone new, to whom you want to reveal the true of yourself. 做一個更好的人,確信在遇到一個新的人之前知道自己是誰,也希望那個人知道妳是誰!

|